WHAT’S INCLUDED AND WHAT TO BRING
Salty Native Charters is fully licensed and insured. Our vessels are equipped with the latest in safety equipment and we exceed all standard safety requirements. Our goal is to show you the best time on the water and create memories that will last you and your guests for a lifetime. We take every step needed to make sure your experience is done as safe as possible.
All our trips include:
- Fishing licenses for all passengers
- Top of the line fishing gear (Rods & reels)
- Quality fishing tackle
- Bottled water
Here are some items that we strongly recommend you bring with you in order to make your trip as comfortable as possible. These are just recommendations. Please feel free to ask us about any item you wish to bring that is not listed below.
- Sunscreen is a must! This is south Florida. Even on overcast days, you will feel the effects of the sun. We kindly ask that you bring SPF lotions and refrain from using spray sunscreen. (This is done for safety reasons.)
- Food- Feel free to bring whatever snacks you want to enjoy while out on your trip. We have plenty of cooler space to keep your snacks cool. Fresh fruit is a great snack to enjoy while out on the water. Sorry, no bananas! (Nope, not for safety reasons. This is a salty superstition!)
- Beverages- We supply water. You are welcome to bring whatever else you wish to drink while enjoying your day. Alcoholic beverages are welcomed aboard to be consumed responsibly.
- Clothing- Breathable clothing, hats and some good polarized sunglasses will make your trip much more comfortable. Comfortable boat shoes with non-skid soles are also highly recommend.
- And the most important thing to bring….. A SENSE OF ADVENTURE!!!!!